- Professional USB Laboratory Measurement Equipment at Affordable Price
- Take and analyse measurements in a minute with the Award Winning easy to use Dewesoft X3 Software
- Extend your applications endlessly with the Isotel Cross-platform IDM Software and Python/Jupyter support
MonoDAQ-U-X is a Universal 16-bit galvanically isolated USB DAQ Device specially designed for IoT development. It features a configurable front-end with 1..24 V @ 1 W supply, 50 kSa/s alias free voltage sampling in ranges from +/-100 mV to +/-10 V, strain-gauge, thermocouples, digital inputs, and one current input up to +/-500 mA. To extend a number of channels, MonoDAQ can easily scale and fully synchronize its operation via USB.
Isotel IDM software suite provides full and official cross-platform support for the MonoDAQ-U-X product besides the Dewesoft X3 Software Suite.
- Linux, MAC & Windows Support, and Android App for Remote Control (via UDP)
- Single and USB Synchronized Multi-MonoDAQ-UX operation
- Multi-channel streaming up to 50 kSa/s with optional python post-processing
- Complete python/jupyter support for easy customization, and integration with 3rd party systems
- UDP Proxying to another IDM instance, Dewesoft X3 or Android App
- UDP Forwarding to another IDM instance
- Getting Started with MonoDAQ-U-X
- Synchronized Operation of Multiple MonoDAQ-U-X